Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tablet PC : Genius MousePen 8 x 6-Inch Graphic Tablet for Home and


This is the first tablet I've ever had. I purchased it because of the low price, thinking that I would just deal with the defects inherent in buying a cheap product. However, I have yet to encounter any defects! It works perfectly with my existing programs, the stylus is comfortable to handle, the tablet is light, easy to transport and plug in, and the pad is very sensitive. Definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to any first time tablet user. It's incredibly easy to use. My only complaint is the hot buttons on top all look the same, but I solved that by putting little stickers above the ones I use the most often to differentiate between them!
I can't imagine what more a person would want from a tablet, to tell you the truth, and why buy a $100+ one when you can get this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List