Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Handhelds and PDAs : Sony Digital Reader Touch Edition - Black (PRS600BC)



First digital book I've owned and I am blown away. I've already torn through two books and have downloaded several free books that I was delighted to find. Amazed out how easy it is to use and read. Glare is a bit bothersome but i've adapted and don't really notice it so much. In full sunlight the contrast is the best. Will this replace real books in my life? No, but it does make reading and carrying multiple literary items around much more convenient!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tool. Quite possibly the best $300 that i have spent. If Sony improves the features of their book I would go with an upgrade. I would still choose the Sony over the other models that i have researched, due to the features that Sony provides, Sonys reputation, and design.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List